MORE is not a church but a missionary organization that works for the Church and through the Church. Still, we do not let go of biblical values and some beliefs which we commonly list as 5 pillars
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible is the revealed Word of God, written by men inspired by Him. Our mission is not fulfilled as a response to the needs of the world, but as a response to Scriptures.
- WE BELIEVE that man was created by God to reach eternal life through Jesus Christ. We all have sinned, and only through the cross and the resurrection can we be save.
- WE BELIEVE in the Trinity, stated as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The latter of which moves actively and constantly within Your Church, confirming and enabling the missionary calling of His people.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus has called your church to the fulfillment of the missionary work in the Great Comission (Mt. 28:18-20; Mc. 16:15). The missionary task has been given to the church, and not any other institution or parallel organization. As a missionary agency, we are submitted to the church of Christ, the legitimate and truthful heir of the rights and obligations to proclaim the Gospel.
- WE BELIEVE that the missionary task must be achieved within context, taking to consideration God’s love of cultures. Our projects are aligned with the native church of the nations God has sent us to.